Monday, April 25, 2016

My favorite facts about elephants

Favorite Facts:
 enjoy this video:

https://youtu.be/o85hTUn4F-4

http://www.factslides.com/s-Elephants
1. Elephants think they're lap dogs
2. They can't jump
3. Elephants can swim
4. Elephants have a great memory
5. Elephants mourn
6. Elephants have their own unique personalities
7. Elephants are iconic
8. Elephants can hear another elephants call from 5 miles away
9. Elephants can get a sunburn
10. When the "elephant whisperer" died a herd of elephants showed up to his house to mourn his death
11. Elephants are scared of bees
12. Elephants have chins
13. Elephants only sleep 2-3 hours a day
14. Elephants can smell water from 12 miles away
15. An elephant was a prize on the Price is right
16.  Elephants can tell the difference between Male and Female
17. They can tell the difference between ethnicity


3 comments:

  1. This post was super interesting haha! I never knew that an elephant was a prize on price is right. I think Elephants are amazing animals. I also think its adorable they think they're lap dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. #10 and #15 were the most surprising (and heart-wrenching) for me! Why did Bob Barker think it was okay to give someone an elephant?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized how intelligent elephants really are and how amazing they are. And I wish I could get away with 2-3 hours of sleep a day. (:

    ReplyDelete